Tuesday, April 5, 2016

bright this way

Hi Friends,

It's ice cream/fro-yo weather in SF for the next few days!  Although rain is in the forecast towards the end of the week.  Anything goes this time of the year when it comes to the weather, so I'll take advantage of the sunshine while I can and bust out my super fun dresses.

I fell in love with this off the shoulder H&M dress as soon as I saw it on the mannequin at the mall.  I longingly stared at it as I waited for Easter to come and my ban on shopping was lifted...lol!  Unfortunately, it has since sold out online BUT I'm still seeing them at the store, so hurry! :) I'm wearing a size 2, which is also the smallest size it comes in.  It is super comfortable and you can definitely dress it up with strappy heels or more casual with cute flip-flops or sandals.  I'm wearing a belt to cinch it up and make it look a little more work polished but I actually prefer it without. This dress will definitely make it to my travel wardrobe coming up in a few short weeks.  Yippee!!!  I'll share more of my travel plans on my next post.


I'm really loving the dresses from H&M this season.  Here's a similar off the shoulder dress also from H&M and this red one too.  I'm also eyeing this one from Shein and love this Nordstrom pretty lace one. for a summer date night dress.

Plume necklace 
Drape ear jacket


 
Bliss Cuff bracelet
Enlighten bracelet - purchase of this bracelet supports Every Mother Counts, a non-profit organization dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother. Great gifts for the amazing mom, sister, girlfriends or best friends in your life. 

 
Old Navy denim jacket, I'm wearing a small petite.  This is a classic cut denim jacket. No frills.
TOMS peep toe booties.  I'm wearing a size 5.5.  They are seriously so comfortable and this will also make it in the travel wardrobe capsule.  It runs true to size and can be worn with skinny jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses. The material is suede and it also comes in black!  I've tried on other peep toe booties that are similar in style but I found the TOMS to be the most comfortable fit and price. 
Here's a  similar peep toe bootie and this one at a lower price point and this JCPenney one is a super close replica of my TOMS.



enjoy your week!

with grace and humility,
jakey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment