Saturday, February 20, 2016

can you spot the camel?

Hi all,

The cooler temp is back in the City so I finally got to wear my faux-suede skirt I snagged off of Target clearance rack a few weeks ago.  It has since sold out online but could still be available in store. I've linked similar ones below.



 Photo: marilee.co




I have to say that I look forwad to this lunch time photo session with marilee.co during the week.  We eat first then we shoot :)  It's the best of both worlds!

Loft long sleeve shirt (similar here or here)

Zuni Layer Necklace - I took one of the layers off of my super versatile Stella&Dot necklace and layered it with my chevron necklace from Bauble bar.









Photo: marilee.co




The Ferry Terminal holds a special place in my heart.  This photoshoot brought back a lot of warm fuzzies to the early days of dating my husband :)  We spent a lot of our lunch dates up there.  If you're ever in the area, get your take-out or brown bag lunch then head to the second floor of the ferry terminal, walk to the end and snag the last bench that looks out to the bay.  It's a great lunch time escape.


Skirt similar here,  here, here and here
Blanket scarf
Belt (similar: here and here)





Shoes (similar here and here).  I've had this pair of bootie for over a year and love the fit and style. It goes well with dresses, jeans or pants.  I was in the market for a darker pair when I decided to just dye the one I currently have instead of buying another one that I don't need.  I'm super happy with how it turned out and I'm getting even more wear out of it now! #refashion.





Happy Saturday All!

with grace and humility,
jakey

No comments:

Post a Comment