Wednesday, February 24, 2016

disco naps and travel maps

Hi all!

Lots happening with this little blogger of yours this week and I'm so excited!  First off is my stylist debut show  this coming Friday, Feb 26th.  I've always loved fashion, accessories and dressing up.  Now I get to do all of the above not only for fun but earn some $$$ on the side as well! (^_*). 

Dream a little dream of me
When you support a small business, You're supporting a dream. - thank you

My upcoming  #SundaySeries will be with a friend, my hubby and I.  The three of us are off to NYC for a whirlwind 24 hour trip to the Big Apple.  My friend found an amazing leap year deal online that we can't pass up even though we'll literally be in New York for only 12 hours!  All for the love of food and cocktails of course!  The hubby has a list of restaurant and bars that he wants to check out  and I'm happy to tag along for the delicious ride.

Anthropologie dress - I'm wearing a size 2 regular in this Anthro dress.  It's supposed to be midi length for regular size so I knew that it would fit long on me which is exactly what I wanted.  It's so hard to find maxi/long dresses for my height so I'm always on the look out for cute midi-length dresses #noalterationsneeded!(similar herehere and here.)

The Old Navy belt I'm wearing was from last year but I've linked other belts that I think would look good: here and here.

Shoes from Nine West (old) similar: here and here.

Zuni necklace for the win!

Pestemal (scarf) - I bought this scarf/towel from Jennifer's hamam in Istanbul; however, you can definitely find them online as I've linked here.  They are actually meant to be used as towels when visiting a hamam (turkish bath) but I'm no longer there, I rarely go to the spa and I prefer to use mine as a scarf, or an impromptu disco nap blanket and of course as a fun accessory as I've styled it below.







Gap and Old Navy has been my go-to work and budget friendly clothing store.  Petite sizing is only available online but you can return your online purchases at the store which is soooo convenient!  I"m all about affordable fashion and their petite selection truly fits my body type well without breaking the bank.  I'm wearing a small petite on this dress and the length is perfect!

Shift Dress
Old navy clogs (sold out): similar here and here
Denim jacket
Eva Ear Jacket - 4 in 1 #versatilityiskey






  

with grace and humility,
jakey

No comments:

Post a Comment