Wednesday, March 2, 2016

a stylist debut

Last Friday, I held my Stylist Debut Show.  I had SO much fun with my long time girlfriends and also met some pretty awesome new gals!  If you missed my trunk show, you can still shop it via this link: Jake's Stylist Debut Show.  If you spend $50, you'll unlock my trunk show exclusive items at 50% off.

I was introduced to Stella&Dot over a  year ago and instantly fell in love with their entire collection! You've seen me on IG wearing their accessories on a regular basis. I have a lot of fun mix and matching all my S&D pieces.  So it was natural for me to make the move to become an Independent Stylist. I get to meet and hang out with lovely ladies, style them, drink bubblies and make extra $$ on the side? Yes please!

Photo gallery here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mari1ee/sets/72157664561311700/with/24997761060/

H&M Fringe Dress 

I seriously love this dress.  I twirled around all night and might have done an impromptu dance to Tina Turner's Rolling Down the River later in the evening (^_^).  I'm wearing a size 4 and it fits well.  The top is a little on the snug side so if you're busty then definitely size up!
 

Look at all the cute boxes the jewelry comes in!  No wrapping needed!





The woman behind the camera taking all my awesome blog photos, Stephanie: http://marilee.co
Fringe necklace
Styled this oversized scarf as a vest!
 
Hello gorgeousness!  This drape collar necklace is my absolute most favorite piece from our Spring collection! I wore it to my recent NYC trip and got tons of compliment.  It's so pretty in person and goes with just about any outfit you're wearing.  Dress up, down, casual, chic - it looks good!
 


 






 

YEAY!


with grace and humility,
Jakey

No comments:

Post a Comment