Thursday, March 24, 2016

look on the bright side

Hi all,

It's been absolutely sunny and perfect in the City this week.  I'm sooo excited for Spring!  Not only do I get to start wearing my bright and colorful dresses, I'm also considering commuting to work in my super fun orange bike again! Yippee! 

Here's a throwback picture from 2013 when I modeled for Public bike riding their e-bike.  And yes, that's a real SF hill folks! No, I wasn't pedaling thanks to the nifty gadget attached to the bike to make it go vroom! hee hee...
 

My own Public bike gifted by my super awesome husband a few years back.

Clementine 
So I'm sure y'all know by now that my favorite color is Orange.  I thinks it's such a happy color and it plays nice with all the other crayons in the box (^_^)

Leather jacket by Halogen (thrifted) similar here and here
Top (extra 40% off with code: BRSPRING)
Skirt by Halogen (old) similar here and here 
Shoes by Nine West (old) similar here and here

 
I've been on a look out for sunnies like this style and I think I found it!  This is Stephanie's pair that she's had since last year. I hope I can find the same ones but in brown turquoise.    




Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone.  I'll be spending mine with the in-laws.  Church then brunch at Sam's Cafe, so excited!

with grace and humility,
jakey




 

No comments:

Post a Comment