Tuesday, March 8, 2016

spring in my step

Hi all ~

This weekend, we Spring forward one hour.  Yes, we lose an hour of precious sleep however we gain one hour of daylight! Yippee! I look forward to running outdoors again after work.  However, we've been getting rained on here in SF, so outdoor running might have to wait just a bit longer.  I'm not a big fan of running in the rain.  Jumping in puddles is more my jam (^_^)


Mossimo crop skinny jeans - So this is supposed to be cropped jeans as seen on the model but #becauseshortlegs it's the perfect length on me!  Similar here, here and love this one too here.  I'm wearing a size 2 and the material is stretchy so I think I could've have gotten a size 0 but that would leave no room for cupcake :(


Photo: marilee.co


Gucci loafers - awesome find from A Second Chance consignment store in NYC.  Similar collection here (consignment online store)


Gap blazer similar here and here.  I'm wearing a size 4.

Photo: marilee.co
 
 
Hat similar here, here and here
Floral blouse (old). Similar here and love this one


Photo: marilee.co
 
 This is Stephanie - shes's the force behind the lens.  I cannot thank her enough for all the fun pictures and girls time we spend. To see more of her awesome pictures, follow her on Instagram: @Marilee and check out her website here: marilee.co
 
 
 
 
Lastly, I just want to thank you for reading/following this little blog of mine.  To some it might not make sense why I "waste" my time doing this or why do I want to be a Stella & Dot stylist when I already have a full time job to begin with.  My answer to all the Negative Nelly, Debbie Downer  and the doubters out there is this.  Because I can! Because I wake up every morning excited that I get to share what I love with you all.  Because I look forward to spending time with the amazing ladies that I meet at my shows. Because I thrive in a supportive environment of strong women that's out there pursuing their dreams.  Hustling to get things done. 
So thank you to the Nellys and the Debbies because your views and opinions only adds more fuel to light my ass on fire and keep going, stronger, better, harder. Thank you.
 
 
Photo: marilee.co


with grace and humility,
jakey
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment