Thursday, March 17, 2016

check please

Hi Friends,

The sun is shining brightly here in SF.  I'm transitioning to my Spring wardrobe and loving it!  My clothes in general runs bright and colorful so this time of the year is definitely my favorite!

This week Stephanie and I met at Embarcadero II in FiDi.  We took pictures and then treated ourselves to a delicious smoothie from Blue Hawaii.  Sooo good!

Gingham shirt dress - this dress is currently on sale for $28 plus additional 17% no code needed. 

#becauseshortlegs  this fits me more like a midi dress as opposed to knee length on the model. I'm wearing an XS Regular with room for laundry shrinkage.  Unfortunately this dress does not come in petite size but I like it a lot that I still went ahead and got it and happy that I did.  The material is lightweight but not see through at all as one of the reviewer said on the site (unless you have x-ray vision!) In that case, let's talk!  hee hee (^_^)



I can see myself styling this also as a layer over a simple knee length dress underneath, kind of like a dress coat and add a belt to cinch it or wear it with plain shirt with white pants and platforms.  Watch my IG feed for alternative looks in the near future.

Sandals (old) - almost identical here and really like this one here and here
Belt (old) - great finds here and here

 
Earrings - can be worn 2 ways
Necklace - can be worn 4 ways


This is Stephanie. Isn't she pretty!?  You can follow her IG feed here.  She's wearing the super versatile Brynn lariat necklace which can be worn multiple ways.  I've styled it three different ways here.  I just ordered my own but I got the silver one instead.

By the way, Stephanie is currently booking for April/May photo shoot.  So if you're thinking of Mother's Day, Engagement and Portrait photos taken, make sure to reach out to her and get in her book :)




Remember this dress from my previous post?  It's still available although size is very limited but it's less than $15 now and extra 17% off as well.  This happens to be my real #ootd (3/17/16)



Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone!

with grace and humility,
jakey

No comments:

Post a Comment