Thursday, February 11, 2016

Let's start at the very beginning...

It's a very good place to start.
When you read you begin with A-B-C
When you sing you begin with Do-Re-Mi... (so sings Julie Andrews from the movie "Sound of Music")


A beginner's mind is a wonderful place to be.  A blank canvas of endless possibilities.  That's what I am.  A constant beginner, a dream chaser, a goal setter.  And so I find myself in this medium of communication to create something new.  Where will the first step in my journey take me?  Only God knows and I'm excited to discover, explore, learn, laugh, love with all of you.

For now, I want to simply introduce myself and let inspiration lead the way.  I'll post styling tips, outfit of the days, awesome finds, sprinkle in some life blog about being a restaurant wife and  mostly share my passion for affordable and accessible fashion.

Here we go...

with grace and humility,

jake



photo taken by the talented: marilee.co
 

No comments:

Post a Comment